If you follow me on Instagram then you probably saw me post and talk about getting to decorate this beautiful custom home for my dear friends, The Offers. Today I wanted to show you their kitchen and breakfast nook, which is one of my favorite spaces in their home. I just love the open concept!
When discussing the style they wanted for their home they used the words inviting, charming, bright, and home-y. They have toddler twins so it was imperative that their home was functional. I tried my best to create exactly what they envisioned. For the color palette, I selected soft neutrals and then incorporated a few bold colors/pieces to make a statement. I think we were all pleased with the outcome!
I’ll be showing other rooms from their home in the upcoming weeks; I’m really excited for you to see! For those who are interested, I have referenced and linked some items below that were used in decorating this space.
- Kichler Pendant Light Fixtures here (larger version here, smaller/less expensive option here ).
- The Boraam Melrose Barstools, which are great quality and a great price can be found here.
- Tiered fruit basket that I used for lemons and limes can be found here.
- Water carafe that I used for fresh flowers can be found here (just $5) and here (just $7). You can also usually find these at Marshalls. I placed the flowers on top of this wood slice which you can also find sometimes at HomeGoods, though not usually ones that are that thick.
- The canisters I used are sold out, but these are very similar (cheaper version here ). For their house, I used three canisters, three different sizes and styles. One filled with cheerios (for the kiddos), one filled with pretzels and another filled with k-cups.
- Kitchen décor included cutting boards here and here ($11).
- The chalkboard was handmade, but there similar options here, here, and a little bit smaller version for just $50 here.
- I was unable to find the exact link for the buffet, but there is a beautiful neutral option for a good price here and a colored option (comes in blue or white) here.
- Similar faux decorative plants found here.
- The breakfast nook table was custom painted with chalkpaint and the table linens are from HomeGoods.
- Similar cake stands can be found here, and here (and if I would have found it sooner, I would have used this one ). You can also find really cute ones at Marshalls and HomeGoods for under $15.
If there is something particular that you’re looking for that I left off or didn’t’ link, just let me know!