Under $25! Can you believe it? I am SO excited about this post! To be honest, I’ve felt like a scrooge lately with everyone singing Christmas carols and hanging their Christmas trees…I just wasn’t ready, but then I finished my first gift guide of the season and now I’m all Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle alllll the way! Gifts under $25 is always my favorite Christmas gift guide because I don’t think people realize how many great gift ideas there are under $25. I mean, really, there are so many fantastic options! Looking for a gift for your friends, your babysitter, your neighbor, your mom, your sister, your Favorite Things Party, a hostess gift or even stocking stuffers? I’ve got you covered!
My Top Five Picks:
- My #1 pick would definitely be these MantraBand cuff bracelets. I want ALL of them. The sayings are so perfect, encouraging and powerful. They really make such a great and sentimental gift for anyone. I absolutely love them!
- This New Morning Mercies Daily Devotional. It’s the one I’m ready this year and it’s definitely been one of my favorites. I have referred this devotional to so many people and I always receive great feedback! Plus, you can never go wrong with the gift of Jesus.
- This Good Morning Beautiful Bestie coffee mug and this gold But First Coffee tumbler tie for third. Both are SO cute. I always pair together a cute coffee mug with a daily devotional to gift friends. I like to read my devotional in the mornings while drinking coffee so I think those two items make the perfect pair and it helps encourage others to do the same. Again, a gift with sentiment.
- The Lilly Pulitzer 2017 Planner is a great gift because it’s functional and serves a purpose. For a special touch, go through and add notes on special dates for the person to whom you’re gifting. If you’re gifting this to your friend, go through and write a sweet anniversary note on her wedding anniversary and a fun birthday message on her birthday and even add a pre-scheduled girls night. She will love it!
- These stud earrings. They are great quality and you can’t beat the price ($9). You can never have too many accessories; these make great stocking stuffers or gifts for your Favorite Things Party or even a cute and easy hostess gift!
Do you have a favorite? I’d love to know!
SHOP ALL THE ITEMS
Be sure to subscribe to the blog, if you haven’t already, so you don’t miss any of the upcoming gift guides and holiday inspired posts. I have some really great things to share during the holiday season!
Disclaimer: If you’re reading this from your mobile device, be sure to view in browser so you can click the ‘shop all the items’.