Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you’re reading this from the comfort of your own home and not at work. I’ve been a little MIA over the last week; I am spending as much quality time with my family and my kids while they’re out of school. Christmas was SO great and such a blast this year with the kiddos; it is truly magical seeing Christmas through their eyes!
I wanted to send y’all a quick list of all the incredible sales going on today. I mean, if you’re like me, you need a little break from spending money (Christmas is so expensive!), but in case you didn’t get something from Santa that you really wanted, there is a great chance that it’s on sale this week. Or, perhaps you paid full price for something that is now on sale, you could get some money back!
- Nordstrom has 50% OFF so many things this week. I’ve browsed the sale and it seems like shoes is where the majority of the savings are! These over the knee boots where one of the most purchased items from Nordstrom this year they are currently on sale for $119 (regularly $240). That is HUGE savings! Nikes are under $50 and SO many cute booties are on major sale. Also, sizes are going fast! You can shop all the shoes on sale HERE. This white Nike sweater is a recent purchase of mine and it’s on sale for $46, this adorable buffalo plaid cape is on sale for just $22, this double-breasted peacoat is under $40, and so on. You can see all the clothes that are marked down HERE.
- H&M has up to 80% OFF + Free Shipping with code 0400
- World Market has 15% OFF everything with code EVERYTHING
- Loft has 50% OFF everything with code TREATS
- Old Navy has up to 60% OFF online only
- Pottery Barn has up to 70% OFF + Free Shipping with code FREESHIP
- Forever21 has an additional 30% OFF your entire purchase with code EXTRA30
- Wayfair has up to 70% OFF
- JCPenny has items 50-75% OFF
- Macy’s has TONS of things marked down and are offering free shipping on orders of $25+
- GAP has 40% OFF your entire purchase with code WISHLIST
- J.Crew is having a MASSIVE sale, but their site has been down off and on due to high traffic to their site