I’m so excited about today’s gift guide! I’ve had several requests for gift guides that include items from ONE retailer at a time (for quick and easy shopping) and requests for gift guides that you can send to your significant other. So today I’ve decided to both! I’m sharing several great stocking stuffer ideas for her…and by her, I also mean YOU! I’m numbering them to make it easy; you can send this post to your significant other and say “get me numbers 1, 2, and 3.”
Also, per your request, all of these items are from the same retailer. Can you guess which one? Yep, Nordstrom! They have all of your favorite brands + free shipping and returns so gift guides with Nordstrom are a no brainer! Oh, and y’all remind me daily how wonderful their customer service is (and it really is). Nordstrom really is the perfect place to knock out some of your holiday shopping!
So, let’s dive in….
1. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – Let the reviews speak for themselves. These are AMAZING and truly look flattering on everyone! For reference, I wear an xs in these. You will get SO much use out of these, as seen here:
2. Shiseido Face Brightening Cleanser – I recently ordered this after having several friends recommend it. It’s only $35; I can’t wait to try it!
3. Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace – Have several of these. I think they make great gifts and they are so perfect for layering! I wear my black one all the time!
4. Kiehl’s Hydration Essentials Gift-Set – I’m really been wanting to incorporate more Kiehl’s products into my beauty routine so I’m excited about all of these great gift-sets!
5. Rayban Sunglasses – This is currently my favorite style!
6. Kiehl’s Dry Relief Duo – This set is only $16 and, again, such a great products. These are great for the whole family!
7. Madewell Tassel Bracelet Set – I think these are SO cute! I love the tassels and the different color options. And just $28!
8. Clinique Lipstick Set – I love that this set has so many colors + it comes in primer! Such a great gift for beauty lovers and under $50!
9. Madewell Gold Layered Necklace – Y-Necklaces are my FAVE! I love this one and it’s only $34!
10. Knit Pom Pom Beanie – This beanie is SO cute, comes in other colors, and is only $15!
11. Le Mer Endless Transformation Collection – This stuff is pricey, but I’ve heard it’s a miracle worker! And this is a limited edition!
12. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – I have friends who SWEAR by this stuff!
13. Tory Burch Logo Stud Earrings – These are so cute, timeless, and under $100!
14. Zella Live-In Leggings – Literally the BEST athleisure leggings, EVER!! These fit TTS and have FANTASTIC reviews! I love mine!!
16. Lancome La Vie Est Belle Perfume Set – This is the perfume that I wear so I definitely need this in my stocking!
17. UGG Fleece Lined Socks/Slippers – These are under $50, are SUPER CUTE, and have great reviews! Also come in other colors!
18. MAC Mini Lipstick Set – How cute is that sequins cosmetic bag that it comes with? And I LOVE the lipstick shades!
SHOP THIS POST