Corn Casserole Recipe
Then drain your peppers and add them to your corn mixture.
This is SO easy and soooo delicious! We’ve been eating this in my family for as long as I remember; it’s a food staple at any family gathering.
- 2 bags/ cans of corn
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 small jar of jalapeños
- 1 package of shredded cheese
NOTE: I ALWAYS double this when I take it to parties or family events.
- Cook your corn on the stove, drain if needed, add cream cheese.
- Drain the jar of jalapeños and add to corn mixture.
- Put in pan, top with cheese, and bake on 350 until cheese is melted. That’s it!
Tip: Do not add any seasoning (aside from salt and pepper, if you want).